Skip to content
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candle out of reach of children and pets
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire
- Do not place candles in a draught
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. We recommend leaving 5mm of wax in the container
- Always snuff out the candle. Do not blow out
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.